Hi Andrew,

I need to somehow override the equals and hashcode method in my key class.

ie;

I have a CustomerKey and CustomerModel configured in a customerCache. I need
to get results from the cache based on the key class that I am passing to
the cache for query.

like when I pass a key class to the cache that has an equals method in which
I have something like customerNumber == obj.CustomerNo, I need to get
results based on it. So basically during put to cache also, this equals
method should have been executed.

Is there any way I could achieve this using Binary Objects or Binarylizable
or Externalizable ?