Thanks.
We have enabled IPV4 JVM option in our non-production environment, found no
issue reported on segmentation. Our main concern is, the issue is happening
only in production, and we are very much interested in finding the real root
cause (we can rule out - GC pauses, CPU spikes, network latencies as the
cause is none of them).

1) please provide us with any useful tips in identifying the source of the
problem, so that we can avoid the problem altogether instead of taking a
remediation steps (of restarting JVM) if the issue happens.

2) do let us know if any timeout configurations should be increased to
mitigate the problem?

Regards
Naresh