Hi,

I have 3 nodes. I have my caches on heap enabled. Also I have persistence
enabled. I have configured 2 backups for each cache.

As I understand, I can use RendezvousAffinityFunction to exclude neighbors,
so that backup of a cache in Node-1 on a Machine-1 will be stored in a
machine other than itself.

Now, because of this at any point of time, there can be at least a primary
of the same node and a backup of some other node on a single machine.

My doubt is,

(1) Will my cache.get(key) be run on the primary and backups on the machine?
If so, can I limit this ?

(2) Also, every time I do a get operation or query, will it be executed on
every node?

(3) Again is there an optimal backup configuration based on an N number of
nodes?

(4) When a node in the cluster is down, will another backup be created for
the primary and backups that were on that node on other available nodes?