Hi,

I've recently started using the Ignite FileSystem (igfs) in our API, to
fully buffer an incoming stream of byte[] values (chunked InputStream). I'm
doing this because that stream then needs to be sent along to another remote
service, and I'd like the ability to retry without telling the sender to
send again. The thinking is that if this all gets "buffered" into Ignite,
then pulling the "file" out again and sending/retrying should be possible
and present no burden on the original sender. After the file has been
successfully sent, it is then deleted from Ignite -- this all seems to work,
however, is there a better way?

If this approach is a good one, I have questions on how to configure. I had
to look around quite a bit to get a working configuration (version 2.3) and
even now, I'm not clear as to what is needed in order to get a good
configuration setup, based on environment/memory/hardware etc.. Is it OK to
just use the default settings?