Hi David,

I think if you have two various classes only, Metaspace should not contain
6000 classes.
If I am not wrong, serve will contain that two classes from each client
owner node (after one of client node leave topology - classes will unload
from Metaspace).

In othervice, please provide reproduction example, where Metospace overflow
happends.

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 1:45 AM, Dave Harvey <dhar...@jobcase.com> wrote:

> We switched to CONTINUOUS mode based on the assumption that SHARED mode had
> regressed in a way that allowed it to create many class loaders, and
> eventually run out of Metaspace.
>
> CONTINUOUS mode failed much sooner, and we were able to reproduce that
> failure and identify bugs in the code.   The code that tries to handle
> cycles in a graph search fails the search on a cycle rather than just
> breaking the recursion.
> Added https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9026
>
> Note: we did conclude that this is unrelated to nested or anonymous
> classes,
> as we originally assumed.

Vladislav Pyatkov