To avoid this error, you should place config/java.util.logging.properties
in your IGNITE_HOME directory(it can be resolved in your jar directory, if
it was not set before).

At the same time, this excpetion: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLoggerFileHandler
happens because you use onejar-maven-plugin - it definitely has some
problems with classloading in this case. I tried to replace it with
maven-assembly-plugin
and everything works fine without any problems.