We are currently integrating Apache Ignite v2.6.0 into our platform.  We
upgraded to JDK9 just to make sure we were compliant and then upgraded to
JDK10 try and preemptively catch anything planned for removal.

I can run Ignite great in test cases but when I go to startup a SpringBoot 2
application that depends on the module which brings in the Ignite
dependencies it gives me this error when initializing Ignite:

*Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessException: class
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.GridUnsafe cannot access class
jdk.internal.misc.SharedSecrets (in module java.base) because module
java.base does not export jdk.internal.misc to unnamed module*

I know JDK10 is not supported yet but is there some temporary quick hack or
fix I can apply to get past this?

I've already tried adding this to Maven to see if it helps but it did not:

<arg>--add-exports=java.base/jdk.internal.misc=ALL-UNNAMED</arg>
<arg>--add-exports=java.base/sun.nio.ch=ALL-UNNAMED</arg>
<arg>--add-exports=java.management/com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver=ALL-UNNAMED</arg>
<arg>--add-exports=jdk.internal.jvmstat/sun.jvmstat.monitor=ALL-UNNAMED</arg>
<arg>--add-modules=java.xml.bind</arg>

BTW: I posted this same message earlier but I dont know if I was subscribed
yet so apologies if it appears twice.

-----
KJQ