Web Console, Configure -> Import from Database, select some tables, Download
project:
The downloaded .zip file does not contain any of the Model java classes for
the tables, and the XML file does not contain any queryEntities definitions
for any of the tables.  When I click on "Project Structure" before the
download, I clearly see all the Model classes in there, and when I look at
the 'Model' part of the UI, it shows all the fields that go into the
queryEntities section, but the export contains none of those.  What's more,
is that AFTER the export, all the Model classes disappear from the 'Project
Structure'.

I have tried:
- Web Agent 2.5 (Ignite cluster 2.5)
- Web Agent 2.6 (Ignite cluster 2.5)
The behaviour is identical in both cases.

I have also tried GridGain console (which is currently 2.4.4), and it works
perfectly.

Is this an issue with open source Web Console vs the GridGain version?