Hello!

It's strange, but my expectation here is that "Exchange:Ticker" is not a
proper name for a column. Is it? I expect it to be [Exchange:Ticker] if
it's real.

SQLServerDialect should be able to quote column names so I'm having trouble
understanding what happens here.

Can anybody with SQL Server instance chime in?

Ilya Kasnacheev