Hi,

Ignite doesn't have such kind of benchmarks because they are very specific
for every case and setup.

However, exists several common tips:

1)In case if you will use EBS then try to avoid the NVMe. It is fast but
looks like doesn't provide the guarantees for saving your data. We face the
corruption of the working directory on this type of devices.
2)To get the best performance you should have enough of RAM to store your
data in Ignite off-heap
3)Volume Type - EBS Provisioned IOPS SSD (io1)

I suggest using x1 or x1e instances from
https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/WindowsGuide/memory-optimized-instances.html
list.

Your choice will depend on your case and expectations. But for example:

x1e.32xlarge
ESB = io1
2 disks with 2 TB each

It will provide to the capability to store your data in the memory in one
node and the disk speed will be around 14000MB/SEC.

Is it possible to describe your case in more detail?

BR,
Andrei