Join performed on the server nodes where data placed. To reduce the overall
size of the reduce set on the client you can use lazy flag for result set:
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/performance-and-debugging#section-result-set-lazy-load

Evgenii

пн, 27 авг. 2018 г. в 19:44, Sriveena Mattaparthi <