I need to use the web console for rmdbs integration so i am using the config
file that is generated and the project. What i am busy working on is writing
a custom plugin that authenticates users. I need to setDiscoverySpi with the
new authenticator but there doesn't seem to be a method in the config class
that allows me to load up a config file into a configuration object.  I have
managed to get teh configuration file passed by calling

IgnitionEx.loadConfigurations("server.xml");

but it returns org.apache.ignite.lang.IgniteBiTuple and there doesn't seem
to be a method that creates a configuration object off this.

So i have 2 questions:

if i do something like this will Ignite recognize the change

TcpDiscoverySpi spi = new TcpDiscoverySpi();
Ignite ig = Ignition.start("server.xml");
IgniteConfiguration cfg = ig.configuration();
spi.setAuthenticator(new CustomSecurityProcessor());
cfg.setDiscoverySpi( spi);
ig.cluster().active(true);

or is there another way i can load up the config file and then set
additional configuration properties before i then parse that config object
to Ignition.start

Thanks for your time.