Hello,

I am evaluating Apache Ignite to check if it fits our company's need. So far so
good. Now i am trying to understand how the near cache feature works in terms
of consistency.

We currently have several micro-services with one Ignite configured in client
mode in each. All these instances are connected to several Ignite servers in a
cluster. For some use cases (reads>>>writes) it seems reasonable to use a near
cache in front of the cache servers. I have checked and it seems to
automatically invalidate "stale data" on all instances in case of write, which
is good.

My question: is there any documentation beside the one on the official site
that explains how it works? In particular i would like to understand if any
subsequent read requests (after the write one) to any other instances will get
the updated data (no eventual consistency).

Thanks!