Hello,
I’m trying to learn Ignite.Net and has been following examples bundled with
source or binary distribution.  However, when I try to define SQL Schema that
will match an object either by sql create table statement or using QueryEntity
in cache configuration, without resorting to QuerySqlFieldAttribute, I kept
hitting an exception which said
class org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryInvalidTypeException: Unknown pair
[platformId=0, typeId=-1854586790]"; SQL statement …
Does anyone has an example that showcase how to define SQL Schema for an object
without using custom attribute?
Thank you very much.