Hi ,

Thank You for Reply,

*And for question 2, I think, yes, from my learning, SQL Create Table always
create another cache with default naming like SQL_PUBLIC_
. But according to manual, you can override the name by supplying options
after "with".*

IgniteCache cache = ignite.getOrCreateCache(new
CacheConfiguration<>().setSqlSchema("PUBLIC").setName("Persons").setSqlEscapeAll(true));

If i give same cacheName as mentioned in the above configuration  in "With"
cluse getting exception

cacheName "Persons" already created.

cache.query(new SqlFieldsQuery(
                 "CREATE TABLE IF NOT Exists Persons(id LONG PRIMARY KEY,
name VARCHAR,dojurney date) WITH \"template=replicated,CACHE_NAME=Persons
,affinity_key=id\"")).getAll();