Hi!

CacheLoader and CacheWriter are JCache interfaces, CacheStore is an Ignite interface that is just there for convenience to put all in the same class.

https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.6/docs/3rd-party-store

"While Ignite allows you to configure the |CacheLoader| and |CacheWriter| separately, it is very awkward to implement a transactional store within 2 separate classes, as multiple |load| and |put| operations have to share the same connection within the same transaction. To mitigate that, Ignite provides |org.apache.ignite.cache.store.CacheStore| interface which extends both, |CacheLoader| and |CacheWriter|."

Mikael