Hi,

Have you been able to solve this?
I think specifying TcpDiscoverySpi.localAddress should work.

Stan

From: Dave Harvey
Sent: 17 октября 2018 г. 20:10
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Avoiding Docker Bridge network when using S3 discovery

When we use S3 discovery and Ignite containers running under ECS using host
networking, the S3 bucket end up with 172.17.0.1#47500 along with the other
server addresses.   Then on cluster startup we must wait for the network
timeout.    Is there a way to avoid having this address pushed to the S3
bucket?
Visor shows:
| Address (0)                 | 10.32.97.32                              |
| Address (1)                 | 172.17.0.1                               |
| Address (2)                 | 127.0.0.1

Disclaimer
The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service
(SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human
generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find
out more Click Here.