Hello!

All cache values are now always stored off-heap, on-heap is only used as
cache (on top of cache).

1. You should check if performance is good enough without on-heap caching.
2. You should have some constant amount of RAM for heap (4G is allright,
but it depends) and dedicate the rest of memory to off-heap (by configuring
default DataRegion). This unless you have a lot of on-heap caching.

Ilya Kasnacheev