Hi Rahul,

Could you please share an ignite configuration and how do you launch a
docker container with Ignite?
Do you see something in your ignitedata/persistence ignitedata/wal
ignitedata/wal/archive after container stop?
I guess you can configure a consistentId by configuring
IgniteConfiguration bean property:
<bean id="ignite.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
  <property name="consistentId" value="12345"/>
</bean>
вт, 18 дек. 2018 г. в 12:57, RahulMetangale <rahul.metang...@hotmail.com>:

> Hi All,
>
> I followed following steps for persistence in docker but i am observing that
> cache is not retained after restart. From documentation i see that
> consisitentID need to be set to retain cache after restart but i am not sure
> how it can set in configuration xml file. Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Here are the steps i followed:
> 1. Created following folder on docker host in var directory
> mkdir -p ignitedata/persistence ignitedata/wal ignitedata/wal/archive
> 2. Updated default-config.xml
>

> 3. Ran following command to deploy ignite docker container. I updated
> default-config.xml inside container hence i did not pass the CONFIG_URI.

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin