Hi,

We are currently integrating Apache Ignite in our application to share
sessions in a cluster. At this point, we can successfully share sessions
between two servers, but there's one use case, which (seems) is not taken
care by Ignite.

In our application, we have a session object which is called
*'SessiondataObject'*. This contains all the user information and all kinds
of attributes are added to this object while the user browses through the
application.

We update the *'Sessiondataobject'* in various places.

Without Apache Ignite, our session will contain the correct value. But when
using Ignite, the Ignite *'WebSession'* object seems to work a bit
different: when the control goes to a different server, it looks like the
*'SessionDataObject'* does not have that updated information.

how to make sure that the update to the *'SessionDataObject'* updates in
the WebSession cache as well?

--

<http://www.verizon.com>

Biswajeet