Thanks Ilya, I’ll upgrade and see if that works soon. Right now we’ve
switched to only using partitioned caches to avoid this issue. If it’s
something that isn’t fixed with 2.7 then I’ll create a bug and attach code
to reproduce it.

I’m really surprised that no one else is complaining about it. The repro is
very straight forward..