Tnx for your help. Below is my config. Did you mean something like this?

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:schemaLocation="
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd";>

        <bean id="grid.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
                <property name="dataStorageConfiguration">
                        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataStorageConfiguration">
                                <property name="defaultDataRegionConfiguration">
                                        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataRegionConfiguration">
                                                <property
name="persistenceEnabled" value="true" />
                                        </bean>
                                </property>
                        </bean>
                </property>

                <property name="authenticationEnabled" value="true" />

                <property name="discoverySpi">
                        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
                                <property name="ipFinder">
                                        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.vm.TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder">
                                                <property name="addresses">
                                                        <list>

                                                                <value>

127.0.0.1
                                                                </value>

                                                                <value>
                                                                        [ec2 ip
address]:47500..47509
                                                                </value>
                                                        </list>
                                                </property>
                                        </bean>
                                </property>
                        </bean>
                </property>
        </bean>
</beans>

[ec2 ip address]:47500..47509 is the ip address of the ec2 instance where
first node was started. If I understood correctly, it is enough to provide
only one ip address?

I did that and using this configuration I started 2nd node.

I connect to my first node and execute:
./control.sh --user ignite --password ignite --state -> CLUSTER ACTIVE
./control.sh --user ignite --password ignite --baseline -> only first node
is found
I connect to my second node and execute:
./control.sh --user ignite --password ignite --state -> CLUSTER IS INACTIVE