I can confirm I just tested it. There is no stack trace. Basically the
client connects, no errors, the cache command hangs/pauses, I disconnect
the client and cache command completes. I'm also 100% certain the client
works when connecting to the cluster over wi-fi. I have been able to create
caches dynamically. Query the caches etc...