Hi,

I am trying to stream some data from a few kafka topics to an Ignite cache
using the ignite data streamer. I was using ignite version 2.6.0 and kafka
version 0.10 and that was working fine. Now we have upgraded the kafka
version to 2.0 and the streamer has stopped working.

I understand with the 2.6.0 version of ignite the KafkaStreamer uses the
deprecated ConsumerConfig which has since changed in version 2.7.0.

I see that the kafka.version for 2.7.0 is 1.1.1 and for the master branch
it is 2.0.

Has anyone tried using the 2.6.0/2.7.0 with Kafka 2.0? as in build ignite
with that version?

Mahesh