Hello

Is there any option to have  a nearCache in Ignite that store unMarschalled
values instead of serialized ones. I ask this for performance reasons.
I noticed that for big cached objects, default Java unserialization is quite
expensive, like ~ 2 secs for a complex > 100MB object.  So in the end caching
this kind of objects in a near cache is not really interesting given the
penalty of the serialisation.
On the opposite caching a reference of this object in a custom applicative
cache like ThreadLocal map of even just a Hashmap, the retrieval is almost
instantaneous (order of 10-100 nano secs)

Note that I did not tested binary serialisation or storing Json serialized
objects or other custom serialisation libraries like protobuf or kryo. Also
I'am not sure if it is possible to use custom libraries for serialisation of
huge and complex graph of objects.
Are there any options or architectural recommandations and some benchmarks on
this topic ?