Hello,

I want to build a copy of ignite with the web console.  Cannot - as far as I
can tell - download a binary for the web console (don't want to use the
gridgain cloud version).  The instructions for the web console state that one
must build it from source.   To that point, the binary distribution of 2.7 does
NOT have a modules folder.

I have downloaded the source (git clone https://github.com/apache/ignite) so
that I can build the web console, but the outcome of executing:

Mvn clean package -dskipTests

Does not leave me with a distribution anything like as if I downloaded the
"bin" .   For example, there are modules, but no lib folders.

If I issue the command ignite.bat, I observe errors on my pc such as

c:\cygwin64\home\scote\ignite>bin\ignite.bat
The input line is too long.
"C:\cygwin64\home\scote\ignite\modules\kafka\target\classes" was unexpected at
this time.

What is the maven command to build a copy of ignite from the command line using
maven and then be able to run the ignite.sh command  ?

Thanks in advance.

SCott