Hello!

I was running this case on Linux and it took 2 seconds (no PME messages).

It was not my intent to compare Windows vs Linux performance, there are
just known issues for Apache Ignite discovery on Windows where it takes
much longer to scan ports. However, I think the bottom of it is just slow
I/O. Ignite has to write a lot of data even for empty caches (1024
partitions, a few files for each) so it can take prolonged time with slow
I/O.

Regards.
--
Ilya Kasnacheev