I’m not sure I fully understand what you’re trying to do. It looks like you’re
trying to put an entire DataFrame (a collection of records) into a single value
in Ignite? Even if there’s only a single record, you probably want to put the
row into Ignite rather than the whole DF.

But I think you’d be better keeping everything in Spark:

https://medium.com/@sdarlington/the-trick-to-successfully-integrating-apache-ignite-and-pyspark-890e436d09ba

Once you’ve written it to Ignite, you should be able to read/write it using all
the regular APIs (including Python).

Regards,
Stephen