After our cluster is up for 2-3 days, the grid on one of the two node stops
without proper details.
In logs I could see the below NPE.

/o.a.i.s.d.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi - TcpDiscoverSpi's message worker thread
failed abnormally. Stopping the node in order to prevent cluster wide
instability.
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
      at
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.discovery.GridDiscoveryManager$7.cacheMetrics(GridDiscoveryManager.java:1150)
      at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$RingMessageWorker.processMetricsUpdateMessage(ServerImpl.java:5077)
      at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$RingMessageWorker.processMessage(ServerImpl.java:2647)
      at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$RingMessageWorker.processMessage(ServerImpl.java:2447)
      at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$MessageWorkerAdapter.body(ServerImpl.java:6648)
      at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$RingMessageWorker.body(ServerImpl.java:2533)
      at org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiThread.run(IgniteSpiThread.java:62)/

Can someone please provide some inputs that what is going wrong.
We are using Ignite 2.3.0 version and the only change which we did recently
was to enable Statistics on the cache and fetch the metrics from the cache.

IgniteCache<String, BinaryObject> cache =
ignite.cache(dictionary.getCacheName());
metrics = cache.metrics();

Thanks in advance