Hi, James Wang!

This is a deviation from "ideal" mean value.
So it means that this node contains less keys than "ideal" mean value for
4.7%

"Ideal" means all data distributed over cluster in uniform fashion.
In "ideal" situation this metric should be zero.

This metric is useful to detect situation when you data distribution over
cluster became non uniform.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov