If you’re already using Ignite-specific APIs (IgniteCallable), why not use the
other Ignite-native APIs for reading/writing/processing data? That way you can
use affinity functions for load balancing where it makes sense and Ignite’s
normal load balancing processing for general compute tasks.

Regards,
Stephen