Hi Mike,

You can find a simple example of loading data with data streamer and
querying it with SQL in a following gist [1].

It is possible but somehow tricky to load table created by DDL using
data streamer. Perhaps, SQL COPY could be handy for you [2]. It uses
data streamer under the hood.

[1] https://gist.github.com/pavlukhin/0b30671b76abf01b2cc30230a11cc1f7
[2] https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/copy

пт, 1 мар. 2019 г. в 22:48, Mike Needham <needb...@gmail.com>:

> I have looked at the documentation and the code samples and nothing is doing
> what I am trying to do.  I want to be able to use the datastreamer to load 3
> or 4 TABLES in a cache for an application that we use.  If I create the
> tables using a create table syntax how do attach a datastreamer to the
> different caches if the cache name is PUBLIC for all of them?
>
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 8:13 AM Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello!
>>
>> I have linked the documentation page, there are also some code examples in
>> distribution.
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Ilya Kasnacheev
>>

>> чт, 28 февр. 2019 г. в 17:10, Mike Needham <needb...@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Is there any examples that show the steps to do this correctly?  I stumbled
>>> upon this but have no idea if it is the best way to do this

>>> --
>>> Some days it just not worth chewing through the restraints
>

> --
> Some days it just not worth chewing through the restraints

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin