Hi,

Yes, perhaps there is no reach documentation for mentioned classes.
But on the other hand they are internal classes which could be changed
at any time. I will try to outline roles for 2 classes.
1. CancellableTask is used internally as a general way to cancel some
action sheduled in the future. GridTimeouProcessor.schedule returns
CacncellableTask which allows to cancel scheduled task.
2. GridCommunicationMessageSet is used during processing ordered
messages. GridIoManager supports ordered message delivery. And in this
case timeouts should be involved during processing in case if some

Unfortunately I cannot say anything meaningful about
CacheContinuousQueryManager$BackupCleaner.

Giving a good answer to your questions is almost equal to creating a
documentation for aforementioned classes. I think that it is much easy
to receive an answer if you have a problem in your use case, e.g.
something does not work or works improperly.

пн, 11 мар. 2019 г. в 12:04, userx <gagan...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I totally buy your point that these messages are not
> bad. What I wanted to understand  basically was the role of the following
> GridTimeOut objects
>
> 1) CancelableTask
> 2) GridCommunicationMessageSet
> 3) CacheContinuousQueryManager$BackupCleaner
>
> There is no documentation available in the class for the above three
> classes. So was just trying to understand the role of each of them.

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin