From: Alexandr Shapkin <lexw...@gmail.com>
Sent: 15 April 2019 11:46
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Replace or Put after PutAsync causes Ignite to hang

Hi,

I took a look at the reproducer and it works just fine with different Ignite
and .net versions.

Is there just a single Ignite server with the default config?

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is prohibited.

Please refer to http://www.bnpparibas.co.uk/en/email-disclaimer/ for additional
disclosures.