Hello,

Are you using IGFS as a standalone file system or as a way to accelerate
Hadoop? If for the latter then I would suggest considering an alternate
solution that is proved to be efficient for production deployment and
Hadoop offloading:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/SW-recommendation-Ignite-Native-Persistence-for-traditional-relational-data-warehouse-td28135.html

-
Denis