Thank you. I will try to create a code line to reproduce it, but I remember
the following: when you do a 'select' query on a timestamp column with the
Python thin client, you get a tuple. Because of that, I assumed that a
tuple also had to be written in an update query.

Kind regards,

Stéphane Thibaud