Hi,

But after seeing your explanation below I understand that option 2 above is
> not really the way Ignite is supposed to be used - even if it is on top of
> hadoop. Did I get that right?

In this configuration, Ignite will not be on top of Hadoop, it will be
close to it - deployed as separate storage for faster performance.
Synchronization is possible if needed.

As for the other details, let's connect privately, more details are needed
to give useful suggestions.

--
Denis Magda