Hi.

I think the issue is related to building bytes counterpart of an array during serialization using += operation on bytes object which is immutable. This leads to throwing away previously created bytes instances, each of which grows at new iteration.

This aligns with what I observe when run the test provided here.

Quick fix - https://github.com/YevIgn/ignite/commit/64211b2d7c9e174f0c8979cbb4f26df52b8ebcd8

After it, the array building stops hanging on my machine.

Should I open PR?

Note: First saw the issue, the message here is copy from my comment in it.

Best regards,
Evgeniy Ignatiev.