Ilya ,After we switched build-in openJDK (jdk-8u181-ojdkbuild-linux-x64) to
Zulu JDK (zulu8.38.0.13-ca-jdk8.0.212-linux_x64), it still has a high
other nodes w/ same configurations on CentOS 7.5.
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t645/photo_2019-05-20_23-41-55.jpg>

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t645/photo_2019-05-20_23-37-50.jpg>
Finally, we correct the CPU frequency with cpupower idle-set -d 0 #1 2 3 4 5
6  cpupower frequency-set -g performance.The high CPU loading situation is
getting well.So, this check could be a first check while system
tuning.cpupower frequency-infousing a supported JDK.Thank you all!