From: Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:19 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: [External]Re: Read/query TPS is decreasing after enabling mix load
i.e. write services

The e-mail below is from an external source. Please do not open attachments or
click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.
Hello!

We recommend using SSD and not HDD with Ignite. Otherwise, try to increase size
of Checkpoint Page Buffer - if you run out of this buffer, all activity will
stop until checkpoint is finished. Maybe you also need to decrease time between
checkpoints.

Ilya Kasnacheev

вт, 7 мая 2019 г. в 13:01, Kamlesh Joshi