Is there any way we could get the listserv software used here to prepend the
subject with something like what I did above [Apache Ignite] or even [Ignite
Users]… SOMETHING like that. It’s super hard to look at my inbox and see a
flood of list emails with no subject matching on them at all.

And before you all jump all over me about creating a filter and dumping all the
emails into a folder or something. I know that’s possible, but I like being
able to read them in my inbox without having to dive into a sub folder, but it
would be nice when I got back to clean out my inbox a bit, I have an easy way
to visually see what emails have come from this group.

*SMC

Steven Castano | stevenmcast...@yahoo.com <mailto:stevenmcast...@yahoo.com>
Secure PGP Key: www.stevenmcastano.com/pgpkey
<https://www.stevenmcastano.com/pgpkey>