From: vitalys
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2019 10:02 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Connecting External Client to Containerized Cluster in Kubernetes

Hi,

We have setup an Apache Ignite Cluster in Kubernetes ( 1 Node Per pod ) and
when we run "ignitevisorcmd.sh" from inside the Kubernetes we can see
correct topology of the Cluster ( 3 nodes ).

Our task is to run Ignite Client from outside the Kubernetes. We setup our
client config to use "KubernetesIpFinder" :

<property name="ipFinder">
                        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.kubernetes.TcpDiscoveryKubernetesIpFinder"/>
            </property>

But I am wondering how does Ignite Client know how to connect to Kubernetes?
"TcpDiscoveryKubernetesIpFinder" contains multiple properties like
"registerAddresses",    "masterURL" , "namespace", "accountToken". Do we need
to define these properties in our Client configuration?

And in General, what's the right approach in setting up Client connection to
the Ignite Cluster that runs in Kubernetes?

thank you in advance.