Hi,We are trying to see if Apache ignite can be used in our org. As part of
this , we wanted to create multiple clusters and each of these clusters could
have different caches. Now we need a client connectivity and looks like thick
click is the option which provides most of the capabilities that we need like
eventing, transactions etc.  How do we get a thick client join multiple
clusters? The reason we want this is that because our a client would want to
access date from different caches hosted in different clusters.Is there a way
that this can be achieved ?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.