Ah, sorry. When I see “DataFrame” I immediately think of Spark.

While that would be a great addition, I don’t think the Python thin-client
currently supports DataFrames. I think your two options are to use Spark
DataFrames or loop through, using put/putAll to import that data. Three options
if you include creating a patch for the thin-client ;)

Regards,
Stephen