Hi Hemambara,

Check my example [1].
1. Launch step1.
2. Uncomment code and enable Address.number field.
3. Launch step2.

Actually the problem here is type mismatch for "number" int vs
varchar. Work with nested fields could be really tricky. Subsequently
there is not much activity to improve their support. Applying proposed
fix requires thorough testing and review. A lot of end to end
scenarios should be covered by tests.

[1] https://gist.github.com/pavlukhin/53d8a23b48ca0018481a203ceb06065f

--
Best regards,