From: codeboyyong
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 1:29 AM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Set the partitions when create table in the code

Hi Dear ignite friends

I have a uniq use case here . I have to create a table in a big ignite

cluster and since the columns and table name are dynamically generated. I

can not config the cache config in the xml.

So I use the SQL to create the table .

The thing is , seems there is no way to config the partition numbers for the

table. The default value 1024 is quite small and not suit on our use case.

Can some one pls let me know if there is a solution for this ?

Please note that I can not configure the cache config in the xml, because

the table columns and names are generated on runtime.

Thank You