Hi Ibrahim,

I see you have 317 cache groups in your cluster `Full map updating for 317
groups performed in 105 ms.`
Each cache group has own partition map and affinity map that require memory
which resides in old-gen.
During cache creation, a distributed PME happens and all partition and
affinity maps are updated.
This results in huge memory consumption and leads to long GC pauses.

It' recommended to use as few cache groups as possible. If your caches have
the same affinity distribution you can place them at one cache group.
It should help to reduce memory consumption.