Hi,

The message says: Failed to execute dynamic cache change request,* client
node disconnected*. So, it means that your client node is not connected to
the cluster at this moment.

It looks like you have connectivity issues between your local machine and
remote server, I would recommend to check that all ports are open and you
can connect without any issues.

Evgenii

чт, 13 февр. 2020 г. в 04:53, nithin91 <