1. Another thing I noticed is that during a update through jdbc client, there
could be 2 kinds of threads acting on it. The 'client-connector' thread and
the 'sys-stripe'. If the client-connector thread completes the transaction
and calls the record on storagemanager, it is able to send a 'cache_put'
event with the uuid
of the person logged in to through the jdbc thin client . Whereas if the
'sys-stripe' thread completes the transaction, it sends the 'cache_put'
event with the node uuid.

Kindly guide.

2. Is there anyway I can get the session id of the associated  jdbc session
in
the SecurityPlugin and the Audit plugin so that I can link the right UUID (
i.e. the UUID of the logged in jdbc thin client user ).

3. I am also noticing when I do insert from the dbeaver( jdbc thin client )
the transaction id associated with the TransactionStateChangedEvent is
different from that generated by the Cache_PUT event . Is there anyway i can
link the two.