Hi Igniters,

I thought that some of you could benefit from joining a webinar about
in-memory computing essentials [1] on March 25th, where Ignite is used as a
reference platform for explanation/demonstration of the main topics. Some
of you might have watched the original version, that had bee recorded
almost 3 years ago [2], and the list of the top watched Ignite videos on
YouTube.

A lot has changed since the time of the recording.  The content/demos have
been revisited and rebuilt from scratch for the upcoming session. I will be
pleased to see you joining me next Wednesday; you can find the agenda by
following the link [1].

[1] https://bit.ly/3acCtEY
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G22L2KW9gEQ

-